We know the world of finance can appear complicated and overwhelming. When it comes to your financial security, getting it right makes the world of difference.
Correct Finance specialists provide you with simple, straightforward financial solutions, tailor made for your individual circumstances. Correct Finance have many clients who have recently refinanced and saved big $$. If you are actively paying off an owner occupied loan OR have property as a part of an Investment Portfolio you may benefit from a review.
Whether it be your first, second or third home loan, sourcing the right finance can be a difficult time consuming task. We are here to help you – we will discuss the most appropriate structure and provide the most relevant options available to you.
We firmly believe that one size does not fit all, hence we undertake a full assessment of your current circumstances and draw on a panel of over lenders. The aim is to get your funding to work for your needs and objectives - now and into the future.
There are questions that need to be answered when deciding if you are currently with the right home loan package…
Some considerations are
- Fixed or Variable?
- Principal & Interest or Interest only?
- Line of Credit attached?
- Standard Term Loan?
We can arrange features such as a
- Packaged Loan
- Offset Account
- Redraw facility
- Extra Repayments
- Weekly or Fortnightly Payments
- Split Loans
Why refinance your loan?
- Switching from a variable to fixed rate allows repayment consistency.
- To enjoy a cheaper interest rate.
- To allow for home renovations, like a pool or kitchen
- To pay off your debts, for example consolidating personal loans, or combining your credit cards with your home loan to get one repayment.
- To raise spending money for a motor vehicle or lifestyle purchase, like a car or boat.
Allow Correct Finance the opportunity to see how much money we can save you on your current home loan and any other debts. The analysis we perform and advice we provide will potentially save you a lot of money that you can have in your pocket, rather than paying it to the bank.